“Be still and Know that I am God.”
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
Do it right
“Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not unto men.”
“Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
Grow through service
“But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.”
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself.”
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God to man.
- There is one eternal God, the Creator of all things, who exists in three
persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of
the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life.
- Man was created in God’s image, but by man’s transgression became
separated from God.
- Man is justified by faith, by the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary’s
cross, His death, and His resurrection from the grave.
- The Holy Spirit resides in the hearts of true believers and is evidenced
by a spiritual rebirth, reconciliation with God, and obedience to God’s
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected; the saved unto eternal
life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
- God is the creator of all life, including the unborn; all life is precious in
- Marriage is ordained of God in which a man and a woman are united
in a lifelong union.
Click Here to view The Story