#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Often the focus of #GivingTuesday financial donations, but this year we want to switch things up. Will you redefine #GivingTuesday with us and give the gift of your time to the foster care community?
Below are some simple ways of giving and SHOWING JESUS to the foster care community in your area!
- Give of your time to a foster family–they will be blessed and you will, too! Ideas include:
- Drop off a freezer meal or restaurant gift cards
- Write a note of encouragement
- Offer to pick up and return their children’s laundry–folded and ready to put away!
- Support your local foster care agency workers:
- Bring in donuts, cookies or a fruit basket
- Write and distribute thank you cards
- Offer to clean the agency visit rooms–wiping down and organizing toys
- Pray for those who feel forgotten:
Thank you for giving your time!
Did you love redefining #Giving Tuesday?
Become a TFI Advocate to continue to show Jesus to the foster care community in your area!