MEET OUR GUESTS
Connect with the Whitleys: Email
TAKEAWAYS FROM TODAY’S SHOW
1. Friendships can last beyond the “Goodbye.”
2. Intentionality is essential when times are difficult.
3. Becoming foster parents may be the greatest gift you can give your kids.
Bristol and Brayden said it best!
MORE RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Listen to how it all started: The TFI Story
- Do you know about TFI’s children’s books series? Check them out! Who Loves Series
LEAVE A REVIEW
If this podcast has been helpful for you, will you tell others by giving us a rating or leaving us a review?
ASK US A QUESTION OR SHARE AN IDEA
Have you found encouragement from The Forgotten Podcast? Do you have ideas for guests or topics you want to be covered? We love hearing from you! Contact Us.
A WORD FROM YOUR HOST, JAMI KAEB
“My hope is that The Forgotten Podcast will give you empathy and understanding for others and help you feel deeply understood in your joys and in your sorrows because we get you. We are in this with you and we will continue to point you back to Jesus – the ONE who never forgets.
Thank you for being on this journey with us and for sharing this podcast!”
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
Foster Parents, check with your agency to see if listening to this podcast will count toward your foster care training hours!
Podcast editing services by Resonate Recordings