Make a Donation
Together, we can bring joy and purpose to the foster care community!
As 2014 comes to a close, would you join our team of monthly givers with a donation of $100 per month or more OR a generous special donation?
- Your donation provides our TFI Advocates with the resources and support they need to equip local churches to come alongside the foster care community, impacting them with the love and joy of Jesus.
- Your gift also expands our reach into new communities – serving more churches, recruiting more advocates, and finding families for the 100,000 kids nationwide who have yet to find one.
Donate Online by Credit Card
Our online donations are done through our parent site, Lifesong for Orphans. By clicking the link below, you’ll be redirected to Lifesong’s secure site, where you can donate directly to The Forgotten Initiative using a credit or debit card.
If you’d like to set up a monthly bank draft, please download, complete, and mail in the attached form (along with your first month’s check). Future monthly gifts will be transferred directly from your bank account on the 30th of each month.
Give By check
Please make checks payable to “The Forgotten Initiative” and mail them to:
The Forgotten Initiative
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
If you would like to donate to one of our Advocate areas below, please include it in the memo of your check.
- Alabama – Birmingham
- Alabama – Mobile County
- Alabama – St. Clair County
- California – Bakersfield
- California – Humboldt County
- California – Riverside County
- Georgia – Colquitt County
- Georgia – Middle Georgia
- Illinois – Bloomington/Peoria
- Illinois – Champaign County
- Illinois – Elgin
- Illinois – Quincy Region
- Minnesota/Wisconsin – Coulee Region
- Minnesota – Twin Cities
- North Carolina – High Country
- North Carolina – Union County
- Ohio – Cincinnati
- Oklahoma – NW Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania – Northumberland County
- Pennsylvania – Lancaster
- South Carolina – Charleston
- South Carolina – Columbia
- South Carolina – Upstate
- Tennessee – Knoxville
- Virginia – Augusta County
- Virginia – Chesterfield/Henrico Counties
- Wisconsin – North Central Wisconsin
The Forgotten Initiative is a ministry of Lifesong for Orphans and has been blessed with partners who underwrite all US administrative and fund-raising costs. This means 100% of your donation will go directly to the need – helping the foster care community!