Make a Donation
Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those who feel forgotten!
As 2014 comes to a close, would you consider a gift of $30 or more per month or a generous one time donation? 100% of you donation will help us:
- Mobilize and engage local churches to serve, mentor and support their foster care communities.
- Support, resource, and equip our TFI Advocates and National Church Partners and recruit more.
- Create more awareness for the 102,000 waiting children in the US foster care system needing forever families.
- Work with churches to implement support networks for families who are caring for kids from the foster care system.
Donate Online by Credit Card
Our online donations are done through our parent site, Lifesong for Orphans. By clicking the link below, you’ll be redirected to Lifesong’s secure site, where you can donate directly to The Forgotten Initiative using a credit or debit card.
If you’d like to set up a monthly bank draft, please download, complete, and mail in the attached form (along with your first month’s check). Future monthly gifts will be transferred directly from your bank account on the 30th of each month.
Give By check
Please make checks payable to “The Forgotten Initiative” and mail them to:
The Forgotten Initiative
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
If you would like to donate to one of our Advocate areas below, please include it in the memo of your check.
- Alabama – Birmingham
- Mobile County, AL
- Alabama – St. Clair County
- California – Bakersfield
- California – Humboldt County
- California – Riverside County
- Georgia – Colquitt County
- Georgia – Middle Georgia
- Illinois – Bloomington/Peoria
- Illinois – Champaign County
- Illinois – Elgin
- Illinois – Quincy Region
- Minnesota/Wisconsin – Coulee Region
- Minnesota – Twin Cities
- North Carolina – High CountryNevada
- Oklahoma – NW Oklahoma
- Ohio – Cincinnati
- Pennsylvania – Northumberland County
- Pennsylvania – Lancaster
- South Carolina – Charleston
- South Carolina – Columbia
- South Carolina – Upstate
- Tennessee – Knoxville
- Virginia – Augusta County
- Virginia – Chesterfield/Henrico Counties
- Wisconsin – North Central Wisconsin
The Forgotten Initiative is a ministry of Lifesong for Orphans and has been blessed with partners who underwrite all US administrative and fund-raising costs. This means 100% of your donation will go directly to the need – helping the foster care community!