Families Serving Families
Families affected by foster care face unique challenges and often feel alone. The Forgotten Initiative connects the Body of Christ to foster and at-risk families through Families Serving Families.
Ways to Support
- Making & Delivering Meals
- Acts of Service (Handyman Projects, Household Cleaning, Yardwork, etc.)
- Respite Care
- Commitment to TFI Statement of Faith
- TFI/Agency Training and Application Process
- 21+ years old with a Valid Driver’s License
- Successful Background Check
- Successful Home Inspection
- One Year Commitment
*Requirements may not apply to all areas of support.